Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!

От matt
Тема Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This is not facetious, honestly, but what about google?

site:archives.postgresql.org +"OS X" +terminal

returns just a couple of pages...

Of course there's no date ordering as such, although "+2003" works
fairly well, as does +"[ADMIN]".

Not a panacea I know, but it's quick, and it does have the whole of
archives indexed.