Re: YOUR SITES SEARCH FEATURE DOES NOT WORK!

okay, first off ... what URL?  I've been working on, and testing, archives
all week, and altho getting things down below a 2min search appears to be
near impossible (anyone know something *better* then mnogosearch that will
handle >250k URLs and growing ... ?  we tried ht/Dig before, and the
resources it suck'd were outrageous) ...