Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??

От Peter Moscatt
Тема Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??
Дата
Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??  ("Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in>)
Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??  (Paul Thomas <paul@tmsl.demon.co.uk>)
Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??  (nolan@celery.tssi.com)
Список pgsql-general
I have just installed postgresql from the RPMs on the MD dist CDs - all
went to plan.

I can manually start the server using: pg_ctl start -l -D
/usr/local/pgsql/data.

But when I put this line in the: /etc/rc.d/rc.local file then check the
boot.log file to see if it's loading - I see this is not the case.

How do I get it to run at boot time on a Mandrake 9.1 installation ?

Pete