Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14 Jul 2003 at 19:32, Peter Moscatt wrote:

> I have just installed postgresql from the RPMs on the MD dist CDs - all
> went to plan.
>
> I can manually start the server using: pg_ctl start -l -D
> /usr/local/pgsql/data.

You should place a logfile name after -l option. See if that log file gets
proper entries.

HTH

Bye
 Shridhar

--
expressed as a relative priority, indicating that the user doesn't    care when
the work is completed so long as he is treated less    badly than someone else.