Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??

От nolan@celery.tssi.com
Тема Re: Auto Starting Postgresql Under Mandrake 9.1 ??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I can manually start the server using: pg_ctl start -l -D
> /usr/local/pgsql/data.
>
> But when I put this line in the: /etc/rc.d/rc.local file then check the
> boot.log file to see if it's loading - I see this is not the case.

I assume you're running the rc_init command manually as some user other
than root.

Here's what works for me in  rc.local under Redhat 8, change user name,
directories and file names as appropriate:

su - postgres ; pg_ctl start -l /usr/local/pgsql/data/log.out
--
Mike Nolan

Сообщение: Re: select null + 0 question