Invalid UNICODE character sequence found (0xd14f)

От Hugo Escobar
Тема Invalid UNICODE character sequence found (0xd14f)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all:

I have to work with data coming from non-english speakers.
When I load data into the database I get lots of messages
like this:

Invalid UNICODE character sequence found (0xd14f)

I'm afraid I have to recompile postgres with option --with-nls
to solve this situation. Is this the case?

Thanks in advance
Hugo Escobar