Re: Invalid UNICODE character sequence found (0xd14f)

От Weiping He
Тема Re: Invalid UNICODE character sequence found (0xd14f)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No, --with-nls just enable the different
language support for those messages emited
by PostgreSQL.

you should check your database encoding scheme,
to find out if your database encoding are the
same with your data encoding.use
psql -l
would show you the encoding of your database.

regards

Laser