Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC

От Robert M. Meyer
Тема Re: Leftover processes on shutdown - Debian+JDBC
Дата
Hardware Tuning  (Chris Gamache <cgg007@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hmmm... You're right.  How much longer does a '-m fast' take.  The
reason I ask is because during a server shutdown, init doesn't wait
around long after the script exits.  The problem with not using the '-m'
is that pg_ctl returns quickly but the DB may not be down, causing the
system to pull the rug out from under it.

Cheers!

Bob

--
Robert M. Meyer