Re: EMERGENCY

От Henrik Steffen
Тема Re: EMERGENCY
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

thanks for you quick reply...

trying to create the index in stand-alone mode delivers

error: index allready exists

trying to drop the index delivers:

notice: relationBuildDesc: can't open pg_statistic_relid_att_index: No such file or diretory
notice: cannot unlink 16556/15835646

then again trying to create the index delivers:

FATAL 2: could not open /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0FF2: no such file or directory

DEBUG: shutting down
DEBUG: system has been shut down     (FYI: system messages translated from german)

this didn't quite help yet ... other ideas ?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen@topconcepts.com       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563