Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me

От Henrik Steffen
Тема Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me
Дата
Re: Tom, I've got an emergency - please help me  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

thanks for your reply

> You could try reindexing the system tables, but I don't have a lot of
> hope for that.  See the REINDEX man page.

I allready tried this ... didn't work out.

OK - I am sorry, but the ECC-RAM I ordered didn't run in the old server
so I had to order a new server as fast as possible... it's going to run
in a about 20-30 minutes hopefully....

How can I start postgres in stand-alone mode with "-o -P" as you wrote
and then do a pg_dump ? Or did I get you wrong?