Re: EMERGENCY

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: EMERGENCY
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Henrik Steffen wrote:
> Hello Tom, anyone, please help me urgently:
>
> select * from ANY_TABLE_IN_MY_DB;
>
> ALWAYS GIVES:
>
> ERROR: cannot open pg_statistic_relid_att_index: No such file or directory
>
> this is happening in my LIVE System!! how can I repair this quickly ?

I tried to reindex pg_statistic_relid_att_index here and got:

test=# reindex index pg_statistic_relid_att_index;
ERROR:  "pg_statistic_relid_att_index" is a system index. call REINDEX
under standalone postgres with -O -P options

You might want to try the advice in the error message. But I'm no expert
on this either, so you might want to wait for someone else more
experienced to chime in.

Good luck!

Joe