GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5

От Ertan Küçükoğlu
Тема GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
Дата
Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5  (Joshua Kramer <joskra42.list@gmail.com>)
Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5  ("robert@redo2oo.ch" <robert@redo2oo.ch>)
Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5  (Björn Lundin <b.f.lundin@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I am looking for a tool other than pgAdmin3 for Raspberry Pi running on
Debian 10 Buster. I need basic things like create user, run SQL on tables,
view structure of a table.

pgAdmin3 is barely running and raising a lot of errors. pgAdmin4 is not in
"apt" list of applications and I really do not like that I have to run a
browser for it. There are a lot of alternatives for Windows based solution.
I cannot find something for Raspberry Pi.

It would be good to have a free tool though I am willing to pay a small fee
for a tool that will do my basics.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan Küçükoğlu