Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5

От robert@redo2oo.ch
Тема Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Ertan

On 20.09.19 15:03, Ertan Küçükoğlu wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for a tool other than pgAdmin3 for Raspberry Pi running on
Debian 10 Buster. I need basic things like create user, run SQL on tables,
view structure of a table.

pgAdmin3 is barely running and raising a lot of errors. pgAdmin4 is not in
"apt" list of applications and I really do not like that I have to run a
browser for it. There are a lot of alternatives for Windows based solution.
I cannot find something for Raspberry Pi.

pgadmin4 is simple to setup

have you ever done anything with python?

Do you feel somehow comfortable with linux?

robert

It would be good to have a free tool though I am willing to pay a small fee
for a tool that will do my basics.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan Küçükoğlu

--
Robert Rottermann CEO

031 333 10 20
robert@redo2oo.ch
Sickingerstrasse 3, 3014 Bern

https://Redo2oo.ch
Ihr Partner wenn es um ERP Lösungen geht.