Call to undefined function: pg_connect()

От shreedhar
Тема Call to undefined function: pg_connect()
Дата
Re: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I Updated my Postgresql Server from 7.2.4 which came along with RH7.3 to
7.3.2. After updating I could not able to connect database through PHP. So I
recompiled PHP4.1.2 (same version which have earlier in my system), even
then I am not able to connect through PHP. Is there any other package has to
be installed for this connection.

Please some body help me out regarding. I am breaking my head since two
days.

Thanks for any idea.

Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju