Re: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Call to undefined function: pg_connect()
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, shreedhar wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I Updated my Postgresql Server from 7.2.4 which came along with RH7.3 to
> 7.3.2. After updating I could not able to connect database through PHP. So I
> recompiled PHP4.1.2 (same version which have earlier in my system), even
> then I am not able to connect through PHP. Is there any other package has to
> be installed for this connection.

I was playing the other day, and got pgsql 7.3.4, php 4.3.2 and apache
1.3.28 up and running fine on redhat 7.2 with all updates.  Straighforward
build.  Had some issues trying to make older flavors of php work with
apache after 1.3.27, but updating PHP helped on that.

I'd recommend trying the latest version of PHP if you can upgrade to it,
and see if that helps.