Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook

От William Penberthy
Тема Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook
Дата
Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook
Список pgsql-general
Here is an example I always used as a start point in this type of project.

http://campbellcentral.org/rick/code/setup.html

Generally, I would store the datafiles on an NTFS partition - it seems
easier to reach NTFS from Linux then vice-versa.

I have seen this done successfully with virtually all Linux distributions.

Bill Penberthy
Scarpa Technology, Inc.