Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As a heads-up, the database has some protection mechanisms that may not
allow you to do this. I can't say for certain, though, so it's at least
worth a shot. I'm interested to know how it turns out.

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 10:43:41AM -0700, William Penberthy wrote:
> Here is an example I always used as a start point in this type of project.
>
> http://campbellcentral.org/rick/code/setup.html
>
> Generally, I would store the datafiles on an NTFS partition - it seems
> easier to reach NTFS from Linux then vice-versa.
>
> I have seen this done successfully with virtually all Linux distributions.
>
> Bill Penberthy
> Scarpa Technology, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook
Сообщение: Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook