Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook

От metadev
Тема Re: Using same database from XP and Linux in notebook
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 3/4/06, William Penberthy <bpenberthy@scarpatechnology.com> wrote:
Here is an example I always used as a start point in this type of project.

http://campbellcentral.org/rick/code/setup.html

Generally, I would store the datafiles on an NTFS partition - it seems
easier to reach NTFS from Linux then vice-versa.

I have seen this done successfully with virtually all Linux distributions.

Bill Penberthy
Scarpa Technology, Inc.

Ext{2,3} driver for XP
http://www.fs-driver.org/