Обсуждение: Execute permission to function

Execute permission to function

От
arun chirappurath
Дата:
Hi all

I am using rds postgres 14. I have created few users and added them to pg_readall_data and pg_write_alldata groups

They are able to read all data and do update in tables

However they can't execute functions and not able to script out objects from pg_admin

Any other role to be added?

Thanks,
Arun

Re: Execute permission to function

От
Ron Johnson
Дата:
I am using rds postgres 14. I have created few users and added them to pg_readall_data and pg_write_alldata groups

They are able to read all data and do update in tables

However they can't execute functions

and not able to script out objects from pg_admin

What error message(s)?

Re: Execute permission to function

От
"David G. Johnston"