Re: Execute permission to function

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Execute permission to function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/24/24 03:29, arun chirappurath wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am using rds postgres 14. I have created few users and added them to
> pg_readall_data and pg_write_alldata groups
>

> They are able to read all data and do update in tables
>
> However they can't execute functions and not able to script out objects
> from pg_admin

The above are two separate issues. Provide examples of what you are
doing and the errors you get when you do them.

> Any other role to be added?

You probably should take a look at:

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Appendix.PostgreSQL.CommonDBATasks.Roles.html#Appendix.PostgreSQL.CommonDBATasks.Access

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL