Re: Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/24/24 04:09, Ayush Vatsa wrote:
> Hi PostgreSQL Community,
>
> I was recently exploring the pgstattuple code directory and found this
> piece of code:
> https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/contrib/pgstattuple/pgstattuple.c#L255-L259
<https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/contrib/pgstattuple/pgstattuple.c#L255-L259>.

> It indicates that pgstattuple supports relations, toast tables,
> materialized views, and sequences.
> However, when I executed a query with a sequence, I encountered the
> following error:
>
> postgres=> CREATE SEQUENCE serial START 101;
> CREATE SEQUENCE
> postgres=> SELECT * FROM pgstattuple('serial');
> ERROR:  only heap AM is supported
> postgres=>

File a bug report here:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/login/?next=/account/submitbug/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Execute permission to function