Issue with pgstattuple on Sequences in PostgreSQL

Hi PostgreSQL Community,

I was recently exploring the pgstattuple code directory and found this piece of code: https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/contrib/pgstattuple/pgstattuple.c#L255-L259

It indicates that pgstattuple supports relations, toast tables, materialized views, and sequences.
However, when I executed a query with a sequence, I encountered the following error:

postgres=> CREATE SEQUENCE serial START 101;
CREATE SEQUENCE
postgres=> SELECT * FROM pgstattuple('serial');
ERROR:  only heap AM is supported
postgres=>

It got stuck in this if condition - https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/contrib/pgstattuple/pgstattuple.c#L326-L329
How can one use pgstattuple on sequences?

Regards,
Ayush Vatsa