Re: Execute permission to function

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Execute permission to function
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 6/24/24 11:10 AM, arun chirappurath wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Only see select script here in pg_admin..

I don't see any active servers in the Browser pane.

Have you done?:

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/8.8/connecting.html

If you have set up a server what connection parameters did you use?

Do those parameters work if you try to connect with psql?

If not what is the complete error message?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com