Обсуждение: The word "virgin" used incorrectly and probably better off replaced

The word "virgin" used incorrectly and probably better off replaced

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/manage-ag-templatedbs.html

The use of the word virgin as an adjective is incorrect here and also an
anachronism. It is better off replaced with the word pristine - quotes
unnecessary. Note the word virgin appears in another page of the
documentation (a search will find it).

Re: The word "virgin" used incorrectly and probably better offreplaced

От
Alvaro Herrera