Обсуждение: Facing issue in using special characters

Facing issue in using special characters

От
M Tarkeshwar Rao

Hi all,

Facing issue in using special characters. We are trying to insert records to a remote Postgres Server and our application not able to perform this because of errors.

It seems that issue is because of the special characters that has been used in one of the field of a row.

Regards

Tarkeshwar

Re: Facing issue in using special characters

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: