Re: Facing issue in using special characters

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Facing issue in using special characters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday, March 14, 2019, M Tarkeshwar Rao <m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com> wrote:

Facing issue in using special characters. We are trying to insert records to a remote Postgres Server and our application not able to perform this because of errors.

It seems that issue is because of the special characters that has been used in one of the field of a row.

Emailing -general ONLY is both sufficient and polite.  Providing more detail, and ideally an example, is necessary.

David J.