Facing issue in using special characters

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема Facing issue in using special characters
Дата
Re: Facing issue in using special characters  (Gunther <raj@gusw.net>)
Re: Facing issue in using special characters  (Gunther <raj@gusw.net>)
Re: Facing issue in using special characters  (Gunther <raj@gusw.net>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi all,

Facing issue in using special characters. We are trying to insert records to a remote Postgres Server and our application not able to perform this because of errors.

It seems that issue is because of the special characters that has been used in one of the field of a row.

Regards

Tarkeshwar