Обсуждение: [noreply@postgresql.org: coder]

[noreply@postgresql.org: coder]

Дата:
Does anyone know why our documentation comments are often just one word?
What is causing this?

----- Forwarded message from PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 15:29:32 +0000
From: PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org>
To: pgsql-docs@lists.postgresql.org
Cc: melatti.michael@gmail.com
Subject: coder

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/cube.html

student

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: [noreply@postgresql.org: coder]

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
People creating an account, then logging in, and then submitting just one word. That's at least the technical reason for it.

Here's a thought: trap *all* documentation comments in moderation, and have the moderators sort things out before they are posted.

Today we can't efficiently do it based on sender, due to having the noreply sender. But we could trap *all* of them based on regexp.

//Magnus