Обсуждение: POSTGRESQL 10 Media download with CHECKSUM VALUE

POSTGRESQL 10 Media download with CHECKSUM VALUE

От
"Saeed Ahmed (DB)"

Dear Team,

I want to download media from www.postgresql.org with the checksum value. Is there any way to get the checksum value of the zip or installer file.

Secondly I want to confirm if there is any way I download the media ISO image file from the Postgresql.org site.

Thanks

Regards,

Saeed Ahmed

RE: POSTGRESQL 10 Media download with CHECKSUM VALUE

От
Mohammad Ali Raza

Hi Team,

Checksum means MD5 checksum.

Regards

Ali

Secondly I want to confirm if there is any way I download the media ISO image file from the Postgresql.org site.

Thanks

Regards,

Saeed Ahmed

Re: POSTGRESQL 10 Media download with CHECKSUM VALUE

От
Umair Shahid
Дата:
Haroon, please see below ...