RE: POSTGRESQL 10 Media download with CHECKSUM VALUE

От Saeed Ahmed (DB)
Тема RE: POSTGRESQL 10 Media download with CHECKSUM VALUE
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi  Magnus Hagander,

Many thanks for the prompt response. We need a binary rpm for installation on linux RHEL7 environment and for that CHECKSUM is required. As the source tar file does not fulfill our requirement due to no expertise in compiling the source code. Is there any way as no success in finding the MD5 value for rpm on the website.

Regards,

Saeed Ahmed