Обсуждение: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github

[GENERAL] Postgresql and github

От
Poul Kristensen
Дата:
Hi!

How come that Postgresql is not present in a github with latest release?

It would be very convenient to deploy PG using Ansible.

Oracle(latest release) is available through github.

TIA

Poul

Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Poul Kristensen <bcc5226@gmail.com> wrote:
> How come that Postgresql is not present in a github with latest release?
>
> It would be very convenient to deploy PG using Ansible.
>
> Oracle(latest release) is available through github.

You are looking for that, which is a mirror of the official repository
in git.postgresql.org:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres
There is as well a section with release tarballs (so do the facilities
offered by community by the way).
--
Michael

Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github