Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github

От Nicklas Avén
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2017-11-09 at 12:27 +0100, Poul Kristensen wrote:
Hi!

How come that Postgresql is not present in a github with latest release?

It would be very convenient to deploy PG using Ansible.

Oracle(latest release) is available through github.

TIA

Poul

How can you say Oracle is present on github?
In the link in your last post it clearly states that "You'll need to manually download the Oracle software and make it available to the control-machine (either locally or on a web-server, or through a nfs-share) before running the playbook."

As I understand it ansible is just some deployment automation?

PostgreSQL is available as binaries and sources from a lot of places, but Oracle is not, or am I missing something here?

Regards

Nicklas Avén

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql and github