Обсуждение: [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine

[GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine

От
PAWAN SHARMA
Дата:
Hi All,

Please help me to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on Redhat server.

I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and install successfully on my server.

what next how to configure it?

Using PostgreSQL Version : 9.5.7

-Pawan

Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linuxmachine

От
Moreno Andreo
Дата:
Please help me to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on Redhat server.

I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and install successfully on my server.

what next how to configure it?

Using PostgreSQL Version : 9.5.7

-Pawan

Google is always your friend, the fourth result searching "install pgadmin3 on redhat server" returned

https://www.1337admin.org/linux/installing-pgadmin-on-rhel-7/

Cheers

Moreno

Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine

От
PAWAN SHARMA

Please help me to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on Redhat server.

I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and install successfully on my server.

what next how to configure it?

Using PostgreSQL Version : 9.5.7

-Pawan

Google is always your friend, the fourth result searching "install pgadmin3 on redhat server" returned

https://www.1337admin.org/linux/installing-pgadmin-on-rhel-7/

Cheers

Moreno

Hi Moreno,

Thanks for response.

1. We don't have yum working on servers
2. We are using rpm to install postgres.

We downloading postgresql standard rpm from EDB site.

Re: [GENERAL] [ADMIN] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, 2017-07-05 at 17:05 +0530, PAWAN SHARMA wrote:
> Please help me to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on Redhat server.
>

> https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg95
>
> I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and
> install successfully on my server.
>
> what next how to configure it?

Run:

yum install pgadmin4-v1-web pgadmin4-v1

to install pgadmin4. You can run pgadmin4 from command line, or use the GUI to
find it.

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linuxmachine

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:

"

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine

От
PAWAN SHARMA

2. We are using rpm to install postgres.

We downloading postgresql standard rpm from EDB site.

That is not what you said in your first post:

"
https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg95

I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and install successfully on my server.

"

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Hi All,

Thanks now it's working.

I have installed below rpms.

pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch
postgresql95-libs-9.5.7-1PGDG.rhel7.x86_64.rpm
postgresql95-9.5.7-1PGDG.rhel7.x86_64.rpm