Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine

От PAWAN SHARMA
Тема Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Jul 5, 2017 17:40, "Moreno Andreo" <moreno.andreo@evolu-s.it> wrote:
Il 05/07/2017 13:35, PAWAN SHARMA ha scritto:
Hi All,

Please help me to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on Redhat server.

I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and install successfully on my server.

what next how to configure it?

Using PostgreSQL Version : 9.5.7

-Pawan

Google is always your friend, the fourth result searching "install pgadmin3 on redhat server" returned

https://www.1337admin.org/linux/installing-pgadmin-on-rhel-7/

Cheers

Moreno

Hi Moreno,

Thanks for response.

1. We don't have yum working on servers
2. We are using rpm to install postgres.

We downloading postgresql standard rpm from EDB site.