Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linuxmachine

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linuxmachine
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/05/2017 05:25 AM, PAWAN SHARMA wrote:

> Hi Moreno,
>

> Thanks for response.
>
> 1. We don't have yum working on servers
> 2. We are using rpm to install postgres.
>

> We downloading postgresql standard rpm from EDB site.

That is not what you said in your first post:

"
https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg95

I have download pgdg-redhat95-9.5-3.noarch.rpm from the above link and
install successfully on my server.

"

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] [ADMIN] How to install pgadmin3 or pgadmin4 on linux machine