Обсуждение: [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!

[GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!

От
Rakesh Mamidala
Дата:
Hi Buddies,

I am trying to migrate Sql server database to PostgreSql, But i am failing with the error like MTK-03000: General Error

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection cannot be cast to org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection

Please anybody can help me to resolve the issue.

PF attached logfile.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Mamidala
Вложения

Re: [SPAM] [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!

От
Moreno Andreo
Дата:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection cannot be cast to org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection

This appears to be a non-Postgresql related issue, but more likely it's a problem with the migration tool you are using (maybe JDBC-related).

Cheers
Moreno.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Mamidala

Re: [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 05/18/2017 05:46 AM, Rakesh Mamidala wrote:
> Hi Buddies,
>
> I am trying to migrate Sql server database to PostgreSql, But i am
> failing with the error like MTK-03000: General Error
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection cannot be
> cast to org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection
>

> Please anybody can help me to resolve the issue.

This needs to be taken up with the EDB as it is their tool(EnterpriseDB
Migration Toolkit). It looks to be an internal issue with their code and
something only they can fix. If you have a EDB account/support plan I
would use that. If not then the only thing I can find is this:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/general-inquiry-form

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com