[GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!

От Rakesh Mamidala
Тема [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Buddies,

I am trying to migrate Sql server database to PostgreSql, But i am failing with the error like MTK-03000: General Error

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection cannot be cast to org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection

Please anybody can help me to resolve the issue.

PF attached logfile.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Mamidala
Вложения