Re: [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Sql server to Postgres Migration issue!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 05/18/2017 05:46 AM, Rakesh Mamidala wrote:
> Hi Buddies,
>
> I am trying to migrate Sql server database to PostgreSql, But i am
> failing with the error like MTK-03000: General Error
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.postgresql.jdbc.PgConnection cannot be
> cast to org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Connection
>

> Please anybody can help me to resolve the issue.

This needs to be taken up with the EDB as it is their tool(EnterpriseDB
Migration Toolkit). It looks to be an internal issue with their code and
something only they can fix. If you have a EDB account/support plan I
would use that. If not then the only thing I can find is this:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/general-inquiry-form

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com