Обсуждение: Re: Opteron vs Xeon (Was: What to do with 6 disks?)

Re: Opteron vs Xeon (Was: What to do with 6 disks?)

От
"Anjan Dave"
Дата:
In terms of vendor specific models -

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences/recommendations for a 4-way
Opteron from Sun (v40z, 6 internal drives) or HP (DL585 5 internal
drives) models?

This is in comparison with the new Dell 6850 (it has PCIexpress, faster
FSB 667MHz, which doesn't match up with AMD's total IO bandwidth, but
much better than previous 6650s).

Thanks,
Anjan