Обсуждение: Communication error during authentication

Communication error during authentication

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
I am attempting to upgrade from 08.01.0200 to 08.03.0100.  I have attached my
odbcinst.ini and .odbc.ini.  Connecting from psql and the old ODBC driver
works fine, but the new one gives me "Communication error during
authentication" with the identical configuration and build options.  The
driver log is attached.  How can I debug this?

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Communication error during authentication

От
"Hiroshi Saito"
Дата:
Hi Peter-san.

Um , it is strange?_?

My test as below.

inet% iodbctest DSN=PostgreSQLA
iODBC Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor
Driver Manager: 03.52.0406.0126
Driver: 08.03.0100 (psqlodbca.so)

SQL>SELECT usename FROM pg_user;

usename
saito

 result set 1 returned 1 rows.

SQL>

-- odbc.ini --
[PostgreSQLA]
Driver          = /usr/home/saito/PSQLODBC/psqlodbc/.libs/psqlodbca.so
FetchBufferSize = 99
Description     = PostgreSQL ODBC driver
Host            = localhost
UserName        = saito
Password        =
Database        = saito