Communication error during authentication

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Communication error during authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I am attempting to upgrade from 08.01.0200 to 08.03.0100.  I have attached my
odbcinst.ini and .odbc.ini.  Connecting from psql and the old ODBC driver
works fine, but the new one gives me "Communication error during
authentication" with the identical configuration and build options.  The
driver log is attached.  How can I debug this?

--
Peter Eisentraut

Вложения