Re: Communication error during authentication

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Communication error during authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Peter-san.

Um , it is strange?_?

My test as below.

inet% iodbctest DSN=PostgreSQLA
iODBC Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor
Driver Manager: 03.52.0406.0126
Driver: 08.03.0100 (psqlodbca.so)

SQL>SELECT usename FROM pg_user;

usename
saito

 result set 1 returned 1 rows.

SQL>

-- odbc.ini --
[PostgreSQLA]
Driver          = /usr/home/saito/PSQLODBC/psqlodbc/.libs/psqlodbca.so
FetchBufferSize = 99
Description     = PostgreSQL ODBC driver
Host            = localhost
UserName        = saito
Password        =
Database        = saito