Обсуждение: RE: [INTERFACES] Postgres Limitations

RE: [INTERFACES] Postgres Limitations

От
"Jackson, DeJuan"
Дата:
It is currently unclear as to what will happen when you table reaches 2G
of storage on most file systems.  I think that >2G table handling got
broken somehow.
The max tuple(row) size is 8K including overhead.

Hope this helps,
    DEJ

Jim Carroll