Обсуждение: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От
dudedoe01
Дата:
Hi,

I have pgAdmin 9.4. I can only view 2000 rows of data at a time in pgAdmin 4
while the previous version 9.3 there was no limit. Is there anyway to remove
the limit on the rows of data I can see all the data concurrently.

Please provide insights.

Thanks in Advance,

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5919751/Capture.png>

Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 09/06/2016 10:05 AM, dudedoe01 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have pgAdmin 9.4. I can only view 2000 rows of data at a time in pgAdmin 4
> while the previous version 9.3 there was no limit. Is there anyway to remove
> the limit on the rows of data I can see all the data concurrently.
>
> Please provide insights.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> <http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5919751/Capture.png>

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/dev/query_tool.html?highlight=limit

The Query tool

The Query tool Toolbar

No limit

Use the No limit drop-down listbox to specify how many rows to display
in the output panel.
     Select from No limit (the default), 1000 rows, 500 rows, or 100 rows.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От
Melvin Davidson

I have pgAdmin 9.4. I can only view 2000 rows of data at a time in pgAdmin 4
while the previous version 9.3 there was no limit. Is there anyway to remove
the limit on the rows of data I can see all the data concurrently.

Please provide insights.

Thanks in Advance,

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5919751/Capture.png>

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/dev/query_tool.html?highlight=limit

The Query tool

The Query tool Toolbar

No limit

Use the No limit drop-down listbox to specify how many rows to display in the output panel.
    Select from No limit (the default), 1000 rows, 500 rows, or 100 rows.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Actually, in PgAdmin 4 1.0 beta4 the default is No limit and cannot currently be changed,
at least not in Win 10.

--
Melvin Davidson

Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От
dudedoe01
Дата:
Hi Adrian,

The query tool toolbar is disabled in my pgAdmin 4. Is there anyway I can
enable it.

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5919825/Capture.png>

Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 09/06/2016 12:58 PM, dudedoe01 wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> The query tool toolbar is disabled in my pgAdmin 4. Is there anyway I can
> enable it.

I don't know. I rarely use pgAdmin3 and have only looked at the new
pgAdmin once or twice. I would say you will find a more informed
audience here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/