Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 09/06/2016 10:05 AM, dudedoe01 wrote:
Hi,

I have pgAdmin 9.4. I can only view 2000 rows of data at a time in pgAdmin 4
while the previous version 9.3 there was no limit. Is there anyway to remove
the limit on the rows of data I can see all the data concurrently.

Please provide insights.

Thanks in Advance,

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5919751/Capture.png>

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/dev/query_tool.html?highlight=limit

The Query tool

The Query tool Toolbar

No limit

Use the No limit drop-down listbox to specify how many rows to display in the output panel.
    Select from No limit (the default), 1000 rows, 500 rows, or 100 rows.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com