Thanks to the Pg community (Louisiana Flood)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Thanks to the Pg community (Louisiana Flood)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello fellow community members,

I just wanted to put out a public thanks to all the community members
that sent donations to the CMD office in Baton Rouge. We received a ton
of needed supplies. You can see the reference here:

http://www.linuxhiker.org/2016/08/helping-lousiana.html

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

JD