Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 records limit of 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 09/06/2016 12:58 PM, dudedoe01 wrote:
Hi Adrian,

The query tool toolbar is disabled in my pgAdmin 4. Is there anyway I can
enable it.

I don't know. I rarely use pgAdmin3 and have only looked at the new pgAdmin once or twice. I would say you will find a more informed audience here:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5919825/Capture.png>

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Per the developers :
>In Query Tool mode the control is disabled (as are the filtering options) as you have complete control over the SQL query being executed.
Those controls are enabled in Edit Grid mode (when you right-click and View Data on a table or view etc), where the SQL query is constructed for you.

--
Melvin Davidson

От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: How to assemble all fields of (any) view into a string?
От: Geoff Winkless
Сообщение: Re: joined tables with USING and GROUPBY on the USING() column