Re: joined tables with USING and GROUPBY on the USING() column

От Geoff Winkless
Тема Re: joined tables with USING and GROUPBY on the USING() column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the suggestions. Turns out I was right: I _was_ missing
something obvious - results had token as char(4), tokens had token as
varchar(4). Because the columns aren't the same they aren't treated as
identical so the query builder won't accept the unqualified name.

Next task is to work out how on earth the server ended up with its
results table different to all the others...

Geoff