Обсуждение: Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL

Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL

От
Maz Mohammadi

I still can’t access my SSL enabled server!!!

Is root.crt supposed to be an exact copy of server.crt file which I use in my client’s keystore?

I have another observation.  As I start the coordinator node, I don’t see any file access to the server.key or server.crt file?  Aren’t these files supposed to be read at start up time or at least when I try to make a connection from my java application?

Everything I try create a datasource on tomcat I get the follow error on client and server’s console…

FATAL:  connection requires a valid client certificate.

Am I missing something?

-maz

After double checking the path to java’s keystore file, and correcting it…this is the new error.

FATAL:  connection requires a valid client certificate.

Any idea would be greatly appreciated.

-maz