Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL
Дата
Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 02/24/2013 02:35 PM, Maz Mohammadi wrote:
> Correct!
>
> I'm new postgresql and I need to figure this out for a client.  I installed a bunch packages on my Ubuntu linux and
hereI am.  I've learned a lot.  I have 2 datanodes, coordinator + gtm.

Some general pointers on helping to figure this out:

1) Postgres-XC != Postgres. It shares a code base but adds more moving
parts. Along that line, you will need to be more specific about how you
have setup Postgres-XC and exactly which part is failing? I for one do
not use it, so I am not really sure what datanodes, coordinator and gmt
signify. On a related note XC has its own mailing
list(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/postgres-xc-general),
it may turn out there are people there that can answer the question sooner.

2) JDBC. It would seem from this thread and the other that covered this
topic that JDBC is not really the issue. To make your life simpler I
would test your setup using psql until you get it running properly, then
pull in JDBC to see if it adds any problems. Also, it is generally
considered not good protocol to cross post the same issue to different
lists.

3) Simple with more detail is better. Create a minimum use case and then
provide maximum detail of how it was set up and run. For instance:

a) What are the versions of the software?
b) Where is the client being run from?
c) Where is the server?
d) How are both setup?
e) What is being done between the client and the server?
f) What do you expect to happen?
g) What is actually happening?
i) The actual error message(s)?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Maz Mohammadi
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL
От: Maz Mohammadi
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] can't access through SSL